maanantai 5. toukokuuta 2014

Girly paintings..tihihii

Painting for my niece (right), for my goddaughter (middle) and for niece's friend (left).

Me and my son bunked with my brother's family for two weeks, as we had a pipe repair at home. During this time I got a strong enthusiasm for oil painting. I haven't done that for…at least…8 years, but now I had an urge to be creative.
I bought some oil colours, brushes and canvasses, and prepared to paint. I had an idea for series of manga-like-girls, and I knew to whom I wanted to paint.

First I painted for my 2 months old goddaughter Lotta, as a present for her christening. Second one I painted for my niece, as a thanks that she and her friend took good care of my son and played with him. The third one was for this niece's friend who loved to play with my son.

I will continue this series because I know many other girls that surely would love to have something cute. But before the next girly-paintings, I will paint something scary for my nephew :D

Ei kommentteja: